Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day ! !

Happy Memorial Day ! !

I hope everyone has a fun weekend but please remember to take a minute and remember the real reason for the holiday.

I would like to personally Thank all the service men and women who have served or continue to serve so we not only can live free but live beautifully.

And for those who paid the ultimate sacrifice, We proudly fly our beautiful flag in your honor today and always.

I'm proud to be Red, White and Blue so you know I had to make a Welcome sign showing just that.

When I first started cutting out the letters with the Cricut I wasn't sure how well alternating red and white for the 'Welcome' would look but I loved how it turned out.

And all the white stars just add the perfect finishing touch .


And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.~Lee Greenwood


2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the sign you made! I'd love if you linked up at Sew Woodsy today!

Karen said...

So cute! Looks great and fabulous for the 4th of July and every day!!
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...