Sunday, February 6, 2011

Goodwill Blah to Valentine Love


Look what I found at Goodwill last week, isn't it ugly ?
That's exactly why I had to have it, I knew the potential this
poor little frame had and at .50 cents who could resist :)
After taking the frame off and the backing,
this is what was behind the heart.
Next, I ripped off the dated fabric and was left with this heart frame.
So once again I went to my scrapbook stash and hunted for the perfect paper .
Next, I put a piece of black paper behind and
cut out some L-O-V-E letters using the cricut.
Added a pretty bow and ta-da !
After spray painting the frame white I was done :)
Happy Crafting !

10 comments:

Quirky Homemaker said...

Turned out cute!

Amanda said...

This is such a sweet redo, thanks for sharing

Kelli W said...

What a great makeover! SUPER cute!

gginflag said...

Super trash to treasure creation :)

Sherry said...

Great way to use a goodwill frame. I am looking for Valentine ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Grammy Goodwill said...

What a great idea! You saw the heart mat and thought Valentines. I need to start thinking ahead like that.

mama hall said...

WAY cute. :)

Unknown said...

A great example of a Goodwill find turned great treasure! And boy, the price was sure right. Thank you so much for linking up your thrifty treasure to my blog bash K.I.S.S., I appreciate your inspiring idea. :)

http://thetatteredtag.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love finding stuff at Goodwill! This one is perfect for me with three kids!

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Cute! So much better! Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...